SPONSORSHIP MANAGER POSITION
Are you one of the best at securing Sponsorships? Are you hungry to help people? Are you hungry for large commissions? Are you prepared to show us?
The Sponsorship Sales Manager will be responsible for raising money|donations through the sale of sponsorship packages for a website program by targeting various companies, organizations and associations. The sponsorship manager position can possibly work remotely and can be part time for the right person.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
- Utilize telephone solicitation, skype, electronic and written correspondence and face-to-face meetings as tools in order to reach and exceed the budgeted sponsorship target
- Must have strong sales and closing ability
- Research and develop a list of potential sponsors although one will be provided as well.
- Negotiate and sell sponsorships.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, advertisement, business administration, or a related field of study.
- 2+ years of experience in sponsorship, sales, advertising, or marketing experience.
- Provable success in securing sponsorships.
- Strong communication and closing skills.
- Ability to work effectively on your own and with management.
- Detail oriented with the ability to proactively seek out and secure sponsorships.
Send Resume and reason why you are the right person for the position to: email@example.com