Are you a small business owner or a high level manager?
Are you interested in building relationships that are difficult to cultivate in networking events?
Do you have a business challenge that you could use some help with?
Well then this event is for you. Brainstorm while Networking. . . .
Pamela Grossman, CEO of In the Present, a Marketing and Production Company, invites you to join in on this innovative working group. We like to call it STEERING IMAGINATION. . ..
HERES HOW IT WORKS:
- Men and Women Welcome
- Each event will have no more than 15 people.
- 2 people will be chosen ahead of time to present their business challenge
- The group (no more than 15) will imaginate creative solutions. Working together and building relationships.
- Each person attending will also have time to introduce themselves and their company.
- There will be a diverse group of business specialties to facilitate creative imaginating.
- And un-intimidating, creative, professional, hilariously fun and productive event.
Because this event is different from any other group, we handle registration differently. This is to guarantee that each networking event has a nice diverse group of experts in order to facilitate great networking and great solutions.
IN ORDER TO SECURE A SPOT IN AN EVENT:
- Fill out this Registration Form the first 14 based on your industry will secure spots. If we are filled up we will invite you to present for the next event.
- On the form you will see a place to request being a presenter of your business challenge. We will take the first two that request this. If we are filled up we will invite you to present for the next event.
- We will secure spots immediately based on a first come first serve basis, keeping a rich diversity of industries.
- You will receive an email with either a LINK TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT – $55.00 or with an invitation to be a part of the next event.
What also sets this event apart is the way in which Pamela creatively STEERS the meeting so that time and focus are valuable and productive. SOLVING PROBLEMS and BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS. You might even learn a few new tips to bring back to your own business environment.
Seats are limited so Request a Spot at the Table NOW! LUNCH IS INCLUDED
Please arrive on time.
LOCATION: 5555 Glenridge Connector, Suite 200, Atlanta, Georgia 30342, 770.913.9039