MARKETING ADMIN ASSISTANT PART TIME:
Inviting in one problem-solving get it done proactive thinking Administrative Marketing Assistant. Someone who can be happy with any task big or small. Clear understanding of deadlines and ability to work within them. If you can sing Broadway tunes down the hall- it’s a bonus.
This person will be responsible for
- Daily mundane office activities- filing and tidying and pristine organizational skills
- Assisting in fun things like all things media including creating and posting social media for several different clients, creating media lists. Calls to media for events and certain projects. And so much more.
- Running office related errands possible
- Writing short-medium sized blurbs on products possible
- Photo taking ability a must- with an iPad or cell phone but good eye and style for product set design on a product. (Within a lightbox) this is not hi-end photo shoots- just great for highlighting on website or social media.
- This person will be assisting in the production of short videos for web. So experience with shooting and editing social media videos gets your foot closer in our door.
- Will also be responsible for assisting in warehouse ship days which includes printing out FedEx- UPS and USPS labels and traveling to warehouse in Norcross to help in shipments of projects to clients.
- Will also assist in Fullfilment and kitting on certain projects
- Be prepared to sign a non-disclosure to work with us.
PC skills knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft office tools Word PowerPoint Excel Outlook. Experience with FEDEX -UPS and USPS online a plus. Experience in Shooting and editing social media videos a bigger plus. Ability to be meticulous in all the work you do.
Social media skills and knowledge of Facebook Instagram Twitter and HootSuite and any others you know do tell.
Prior office experience preferred.
Part-time 10-20 hours a week- hourly salary.
Be prepared to back up your experience.
Reply with resume. email@example.com No Calls please.
We will contact you if we are intrigued.