Part-Time Permanent Warehouse Help| Begin Training and work End of July 2021
Thriving Marketing firm with warehouse in Norcross Ga seeking part time permanent warehouse help. Weekly hours are flexible pending work load but include Monday or Friday 9-12ish to do the weekly ship for one particular client. When we have special projects, hours could potentially be 5-8 hours a day for several days. Must have verifiable proof of covid vaccination. This position is great for retired person., or someone in college taking only a few classes. Must have reliable transportation- be pro active and able to work independently.
- Be able to lift up to 30-pound cartons
- Experience using a hand truck helpful
- Speak English
- High School Grad and Some College
- Knowledge of Creating FedEx and UPS Labels a plus
- Attention to detail a must
- Must have verifiable Vaccination record
- Must be willing to continue to wear a mask
- Must have cell phone with facetime Duo or WhatsApp ability
Duties will include:
- Taking provided FedEx labels and placing them on designated cartons and preparing them for FedEx pickup.
- Taking in delivered packages and pallets and making space for them
- Moving pallets around to make room for new stock
- Will be working on projects doing fulfillment of marketing kits-
- End of shift clean up breaking down and discarding any empty cartons
- Might include creating FedEx or UPS labels
If you are strong and able to do the warehouse work but also have website design and or solid deep social media experience we could combine for extra work. Social media experience is not just posting stuff- we mean knowledge of gaining followers and detailed SM programs.
Send resume and note describing why this would be a good fit for you to: email@example.com